Wednesday, November 3, 2010

i put your picture on my mirror
start to blush when anybody says your name
i start to stutter when i speak
try to stand but my knees go weak

i lay my head on the pillow
staring out the window
wish on a star for a sign
the reason why

you're always on my mind
when you come around i get shy
never know when you might walk by
so i gotta be right on time
when i see you

i scribble x and o's in my notebook
checking how my hair and my nails look
i see your face when i hear my favorite song
you're the #1 topic on the phone

i wonder if you know, or do you have a clue?

when i see you, fantasia

No comments:

Post a Comment

thnx for stopping by!
xx

lovelies

I'm postin these coz I admire their beauty. If there are any issues considering the copyright, just contact me and I'll figure it out.