Thursday, October 13, 2011

if i were...

... a month: july
... a day of the week: friday
... a time of day: morning
... a sea animal: sea horse
... a direction: south
... a number: 12
... a garment: dress
... a piece of jewelry: ring
... a beauty product: nude lipstick
... a plant or flower: cherry blossom
... a liquid: water
... a bird: toucan
... a piece of furniture: bed
... a clime: tropes
... a mystical creature: unicorn
... a color: coral
... an element: water
... a body part: eyes
... a subject: french
... an object: i have no clue, really
... a word: corazón
... a feeling: happiness
... a drink: hot chocolate
... a tale: sleeping beauty
... a city: new york

very random post, doing this kept me busy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thnx for stopping by!
xx

lovelies

I'm postin these coz I admire their beauty. If there are any issues considering the copyright, just contact me and I'll figure it out.