Wednesday, December 23, 2009

it's craig david

using song names from only one artist, cleverly answer these questions.

are you male or female?
4 times a lady

describe yourself:
slicker than your average

how do you feel:
she's on fire

describe where you currently live:
top of the hill

if you could go anywhere, where would you go:
all the way

your favorite form of transportation:
fast cars

your best friend is:
johnny

you and your best friend are:
just chillin'

what's the weather like:
awkward

favorite time of day:
time to party

if your life was a tv show, what would it be called:
7 days

what is life to you:
just my imagination

your last relationship:
don't love you no more

No comments:

Post a Comment

thnx for stopping by!
xx

lovelies

I'm postin these coz I admire their beauty. If there are any issues considering the copyright, just contact me and I'll figure it out.